[TR] Government at its worst

Alex ambritts at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 2 08:41:01 MST 2008

Andy,
Try this. I have friends who have used this service to acquire titles for
campers where in some states they are required and others they are not.
Always proves to be interesting when trying to get something that never
existed in the first place. The car should not be a problem.
http://www.its-titles.com/
Alex