[TR] TR6 Clunk

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Dec 1 14:14:15 MST 2008

I thought the half shafts on a TR6 can only go together one way as there's
one big spline on each half that has to go mate. When I pulled mine I did
make sure that I kept the left and right sides separated.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD