[TR] TR3 steering column

Kent Shrack kentshrack at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 10:37:07 MST 2008

My tube was rough and dirty on the inside, so I took my .357 pistol cleaning
brush on the long rod with my drill and polished the inside
smooth. I straightened and arranged the 4 wires so they fit tight together and
put full length shrink wrap over them.  I coated the outside with graphite and
slid it down the tube.  I have the adjustable column and wanted to insure that
the wires would not bind on the tube.  As most know, adjustable columns adjust
from to close to way to close, so I never move it anyway.  Worked for me.
Kent Shrack TR3a, TS78563 O.