[TR] oil gallery ends plugs and oil gallery plugs

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sun Aug 31 21:59:39 MDT 2008

Hmm.  I could have sworn that's what I used that tap for.  I'm not
totally sure of the size, but I'm sure of the technique.  Maybe I
borrowed a larger tap from uncle jack...  The original threads are
straight threads, so you really have to glue whatever you stick in
there in place.  If you go to the NPT thread / plug deal, they are
tapered and you're sure of no leaks.

- Tony