[TR] A-type OD on ebay - crook warning!!

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 18:41:35 MDT 2008

 I would suggest calling him and asking him for a phone number or email of a previous buyer.? He should want to do this so that he can easily prove he is legit.? If he cant do this then he probably isnt worth doing business with.? And if he gives you a line that he doesnt have that information I would find that hard to believe.? When higher dollar amounts change hands often an exchange of vital information is completed.? Often if you dont feel comfortable then that is a good indication to look elsewhere.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108