[TR] B&B available at the Glen event

Chuck Arnold triosan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 13:44:02 MDT 2008

My mother, God rest her soul, died yesterday after a short sickness but many
years of pain.  I will always miss her,but am glad Ruth Arnold the person
has gone to be with her husband in a happier and pain free place.

That being said, it was a bad time to die for me as the funeral is Saturday
the 6th.  I am, therefore,having to cancel my trip to the Glen.  I have a
B&B reserved for 4 nights [Thurs-Sun] right in downtown Watkins Glen
[Blossums B&B].  I have not yet let the proprieter know.  IF anyone is
interested in taking over this reservation, let me know today and when I
cancel I will give them your contact information.

Sure am sad I am going to miss this once in a lifetime event -- it is just a
fitting cap to a Triumph season that saw me build out a car, get it running
real well, then have it break a rod before I could race it.

See you all at the Kastner Cup next year, wherever it may be!

--
Chuck Arnold