[TR] Hardy Prentice and Jack Wheeler to Join The FOT at The Glen

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Thu Aug 28 18:05:14 MDT 2008

FOT,

Two National Champions in Triumphs will be our Honored Guests.

Hardy Prentice in a his TR3  and  Jack Wheeler in his TR4A won National
Championships in recent history.

They might have been part of The Legends Speak, but they are too young to be
Legends. (I dont know what the cutoff date is)

They will be Head Quartered at the WPTA Hospitality Tent when they are not
out and about the track, or playing darts at the Classic Motorsport English Pub.

Please greet them and then get all of the speed secrets you can get out of
them...

Regards,

Joe Alexander

   </HTML>