[TR] A-type OD on ebay - crook warning!!

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 16:01:58 MDT 2008

Interesting.  I bought a J type from him because I have a friend who  bought
two from him and has operated them for a long time without  incident.
Personally, When my J type arrived the mainshaft had exited the box from
shipping mishandling, so I contacted the seller and he told me the mainshaft was
coming under separate cover.  I then threw away the box.  Long story  short,
he thought I was someone else and in fact the mainshaft was supposed to  be in
the box.  The insurance refused to cover because I threw away the box  and
Priestly replaced the mainshaft at his cost.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO

deal here.