[TR] A-type OD on ebay - crook warning!!

McGaheyRx at aol.com McGaheyRx at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 08:19:27 MDT 2008

In a message dated 8/27/2008 11:02:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jhassall at blacksburg.net writes:

Warning:  The guy (his name is Ian Priestly) who posted item
#320291783487 is a  crook.  I bought 2 A-types from him years ago.  He
said they had  been rebuilt but they were both POS.  One had bits of
dog food  inside, the other was little more than recyclable
Aluminum.  It took  him over 4 months to ship them to me; he gave one
excuse right after  another, each of which seemed plausible.  Since I
really wanted them,  I ignored the alarm bells.    By the time they
finally arrived,  it was too late for ebay to do anything.  And I made
the mistake of  sending him a check, so I was screwed.   I know of a
fellow  Lister who bought a J-type which was also a POS.

this isn't the first time I've heard about this guy -
so why is his feedback still 100% positive?

Cheers,
Jack Mc

deal here.