[TR] FW: TR6 problem

Tom Note tom628 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 25 21:16:18 MDT 2008

Hi Scott:  I wonder if John checked the accuracy of his pressure regulator;
i.e. is it really putting out 2.5 psi when it's set there? I wonder, because
when going uphill the pressure head is reduced, esp. if the tank is low.
The other long shot to check for is a blocked fuel cap vent.
I think the the recovery upon "pumping" was incidental to the low rpm
allowing fuel delivery to catch up.

Tom