[TR] FW: TR6 problem

Scott Suhring suhringtr36 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 25 20:10:00 MDT 2008

A club member has had his TR6 stall out on a few occasions, two of which I
was driving behind him when it happened. The grade of the hill was fairly
steep and the one time he let off the throttle and "pumped" it a few times
to keep it running, which it did. On another occasion he lost power and then
restarted the engine while still running up the hill. The third time he
stalled and pulled over, stopped and then fired the engine back up and we
went on.  He says this happened a few weeks ago leaving my house, and these
are the only times it has happened. Any ideas would be appreciated.  TIA

Scott Suhring

Mechanicsburg, PA

'70 TR6

'59 TR3