[TR] [Spits] Rusty Panel treatment

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Mon Aug 25 17:14:40 MDT 2008

Barry,
I would have the thing media blasted to remove all the rust.  There is a lot
more metal in those old vehicles than you find in new cars.  After all the
rust is blasted away, treat it with a good epoxy primer to seal it against
the elements because it will quickly attract rust from the coastal climate
down there.

Joe