[TR] Upper control arms needed

Steve Ball banjonut at verizon.net
Sat Aug 23 22:28:42 MDT 2008

Hello list,

I'm right in the middle of a front suspension rebuild on my '60 TR3A.  All
four of the upper control arms (upper A-arms) were cracked, so I obtained
replacements for them.  I rebuilt the R/H suspension...no problem.  I'm
working on the L/H side, and I realized today that at least one of these two
replacement arms is bent, so I want to obtain another pair ASAP, as it's
holding up my rebuild.  I'm 90% sure it's just the L/H rear arm that's bent,
but I'd be willing to buy the pair just to be sure I get two straight ones.

Does anybody want to sell a good pair of upper control arms that have been
"reinforced" (boxed in along the bottom edge)?  If so please contact me
off-list since I get the digest.

Thanks in advance,

Steve Ball
Lompoc Ca