[TR] Uncle Jack's Miata Seat Conversion Kit

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Sat Aug 23 13:00:43 MDT 2008

Guys,

Uncle Jack did a production run of the subject brackets this summer.  Sadly,
we had his funeral last Thursday.  I encouraged him to do this conversion as
he had done this to his own TR6 and we have the resources to design and produce.

I wish to help with any further business regarding the brackets.  Some maybe
expecting a shipping of the brackets. Some may want to purchase a set. Some
have have installation problems and questions and I will want to help resolve.

I have no financial interest.

I had one email regarding the installation of a kit in a TR4A. There was some
interference in the motion of the seat. I need to know if there are any other
issues with installation so we can plan to deal with them.

If you are going to be with us at Watkins Glen, we will have some kits there.
Ted Liberti, I know is going to pick up a couple of sets.

You will want to join us, as guests, in the Triumph Paddock, in any case.
(Jack's son Tony will be racing....likely very close to the front) We will be
celebrating the Life of Jack Drews.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
Friends of Triumph