[TR] Optima Battery deal

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Wed Aug 20 15:23:57 MDT 2008

To the list,

If you are searching for a new battery, I wanted to let the list know
that Optima is currently running a $25 rebate through 9/15/08.

After some research on the list for my 72 TR6, I wanted the Group 34
8002-002.  This is the battery that Moss sells for $289.95 plus
shipping.

I purchased one from www.streetsideauto.com for $159.95 and used a
coupon code for 10% off (just Google Street Side Auto coupon code, there
are several out there).  Also note that they use the number 9002-002,
but it arrived today and says 8002-002 Group 34 on the top of it.

The bottom line, $143.96 (with FREE shipping) and the $25 rebate for a
grand total of $118.96.

Now if I could just get that deal on the tar topper from Moss, I would
be right where I want to be.

If you are searching for a battery before winter, check out this deal.

Thanks,

Craig H. Nicholls
Vienna, VA