[TR] exhaust systems

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 08:16:11 MDT 2008

Anyone ready to get into the exhaust system discussion?lol  I have a pretty
good stock exhaust now but want a little more sound.  I've heard of people who
have the monza system who complain of "drone" at highway speeds that gets
annoying.
Actually I'd like to make up my own system.  already have dual pipes
going back to stock muffler which i could split into dual mufflers at the
rear.  Has anyone on the list made up theyr'e own exhaust?  what mufflers did
you buy that look nice and sound great......or at least sound louder than
stock?  Most muffler's i've priced from major manufacturers seem toooo
expensive.  thanks!
gary nafziger