[TR] ball joint seems to raise upper wishbone arm

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 18 21:49:36 MDT 2008

List,
I am only needing to screw on and fasten the nut to the horizontal bolt-arm of
my ball joint to the upper wishbone arms.

I jacked up the front right wheel lugs in order to get it thru the wishbone
hole.  However when I do so, it does compress the spring, and raises
everything.. In fact, the side arm of the ball joint unfortunately raises the
upper wishbone arm.  How can I get it to sit still and allow the b.j. arm to
go thru it (so that I can get a nut on it?)

Thanks, Paul Dorsey  60 TR3

--
It has removed 865 spam emails to date.