[TR] Odds and ends available from 57 TR3

Doug Mathews mathews at uga.edu
Sat Aug 16 15:52:40 MDT 2008

Ok,

You'll laugh when you see the picture..its not a project car  :-)
I bought it in the late 70's and have pretty much removed most
everything I can think I'd need, but everything that is left on the
car(excluding shocks and read end) is available for free...shipping
is not though.

So if there might be some odd part left on it you might be interested
in, let me know and I'l check the car.

As I say in the pictures, I just brought the car over from where its
been stored and its upside down in our back yard.  I told my wife it
was yard art, but she does not believe me!  I'd like to get rid of it
in a week or so and its off to the recycle shop.

http://picasaweb.google.com/dougmathews1

Doug