[TR] Wire Wheel Question

Barry Schwartz v6spitfireguy at cox.net
Mon Aug 11 16:35:32 MDT 2008

For what its worth -
I put Dunlop chrome wire wheels on my GT6, probably 20 years ago when I got
it.  At that time Dayton didn't offer them for the Spitfire/Gt6 (different
hubs than all others).  Bought them from TRF,I checked the spokes when I
got them, all were tight and rang true - been driving around all this time
and never had any trouble with them - check them every now and then, but
only an occasional tightening of a spoke or two, and I haven't really had
to do that for many years now - - They still look great, and run true -
Had they offered Dayton, I probably would have got them, simply because
that are better - but I didn't have that option then -
Barry Schwartz
La Mesa, CA (San Diego)