[TR] Wire Wheel Question

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 15:00:08 MDT 2008

Probably not much chance of consensus on this choice.

I went with Dunlops (60 spoke painted) about 8 years ago and have had
no problems.  Indeed, I get a 65 mph vibration I have chased for years
on my disc wheels that disappears with the wires.

Yes, one of the Big 3 used to regularly bad-mouth Dunlops (obviously
not the vendor who carries them) saying you would need to have them
tuned when they arrived, etc.  I did not find that to be the case.

I certainly don't have anything against Daytons, I'm just someone who
was quite satisfied with Dunlops.

Geo