[TR] TR-3 Wiring

Scott Suhring suhringtr36 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 7 19:18:13 MDT 2008

Gary:

I have some pictures and made a drowsing of the routing of my '59 TR3
harness. I'll get to it this weekend to scan you a PDF file and scan
pictures from under the dash. Since I am really busy, feel free to send me a
reminder email.  BTW, I am doing my harness now; just finished the
instrument wiring and need to install the dash.  I have the fuel sending
unit wired and then need to do the front and back along with the engine bay.

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3