[TR] TR-3 Wiring

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 16:42:05 MDT 2008

Here's a photo of the control box, fuse holder, etc I took of a really
ratty but original pre-60K TR3A.  Those original cars really had the
wires laid out with a military precision.  I tried but couldn't quite
duplicate the neatness of that look.

The correct ground wire is there but nearly hidden by that plastic battery tray.

I realize the attachment will be stripped off for the list, I cc the
list on the message as there were a couple of others also working this
area.  Will gladly email the pic to any who need it (or are just
curious).

Geo

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of kk-loom.JPG]