[TR] re TR4 help, cooling fan, conclusion

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 16:49:24 MDT 2008

Brilliant example!  I've tried to explain this (turning the fan around
does not reverse flow) to people who just couldn't wrap their head
around it.  Next time (and I know there will be a next time) I'll
explain it your way.

As for the Hayden fan, et al -- as Joe notes these are a more modern
design, if you look at the blades you will see they are curved like an
airfoil/airplane wing.  Airplanes of course can fly upside down but
not particulary well.

Geo