[TR] TR4 help, coling fan

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Wed Aug 6 09:17:53 MDT 2008

Thanks to the many knowledgeable respondents. (You really should
include the list in your replies)

The consensus is that the fan pulls.

  (I know it is obvious that it should, but one of my cars is a 1964
Mini, and it pushes from the engine. But then, driving a Mini daily
will cast shadows of doubt on many facets of ones beliefs.... trust me.)

Peter C.
=