[TR] TR4 help, coling fan

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 09:04:40 MDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter C <peter at nosimport.com>

Hello luminous listerati,

    I had a gentleman at our counter yesterday ask me I'm unsure of.

     Does the cooling fan push or pull through the radiator?  The
obvious
(to me) answer is pull, but his pushes. Is that right?

     He's trying to solve hot fuel issues in his ZS carbs, but if the
fan
is wrong, I think we'd start there.

==AM==
Peter, a stock TR4 would have a crank-mounted fan that would PULL air
through the radiator.

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>