[TR] Steering idea

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at comcast.net
Tue Aug 5 15:25:55 MDT 2008

  A simpler solution might be to do what I did and get a rollbar with
harness seat-belts.

Andrew Uprichard

PS As a doctor, I'd love to know what a "stomach disorientation is":
Stomach flutters - sensory input from the abdomen at speeds of > 75 mph
Stomach sinks - one gets pulled over (again) by the local cops
Stomach empties -  seeing Pimp-my-TR4 on eBay