[TR] cross country trip

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Mon Aug 4 22:29:47 MDT 2008

Planning on I94 through the Twin Cities?  Minnesota Triumphs would be glad to hear from you.  I'll send all my phone numbers to you via private Email.
--
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, 1993 Suburban, 1994 Miata C package
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net http://forum.mnautox.com/forums/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier

From: Vin Marshall <vlm at te-motorworks.com>