[TR] cross country trip

Vin Marshall vlm at te-motorworks.com
Mon Aug 4 20:00:24 MDT 2008

List,

It looks as if I'll be driving my TR3 from my sometimes home in
Philadelphia to my sometimes home in the SF Bay Area.   I'll be
taking a northernly route to hit Glacier National Park and then
running down the west coast from Seattle.  Or at least that's the
current plan.  If anyone on the list can suggest an interesting
waypoint, wants to meet up for a cup of coffee somewhere along the
way, or so forth, please drop me a line.

I'll probably be posting pictures along the way somewhere.  I'll
email a URL to the list  again closer to the intended departure of
August 11th.

-vin

--
New TE Shirts at http://telabs.spreadshirt.com