[TR] VTR-NATC En route reports

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 10:34:12 MDT 2008

Team Sukey is packing up today. The Spity is already buckled down on the
trailer and rearing to go. The boss had to work this afternoon so we will be
departing Tuesday  morning. The Kalitta Motorsports tour sounds really
interesting but I'm on the fence as to whether I want to get up that early to
make the trip in time to make the tour, especially since we probably wont be
able to check into the hotel that early. You never know though. Either way we
are looking forward to seeing everybody again.

Marty Sukey