[TR] Anyone In SW Colorado? (No TriumphContent)

GHaynesTR4 at aol.com GHaynesTR4 at aol.com
Sun Aug 3 13:23:13 MDT 2008

OK, this is a real long shot but here goes:
I'm looking at (via Internet) a 1965 Ford Econoline van for sale in Southwest
Colorado - Ignacio to be more specific.   That's nearly 2,000 miles from me
and I was wondering if there is anyone on this list who lives near Durango who
might be willing to be my eyes and take a look at this vehicle.   If so, there
are a few specific things to look for and questions to be answered.   You
need not be well-versed in old Ford knowledge.
Sorry to blast the list with non-Triumph stuff but I can't think of another
way to do this, except hop a plane and see for myself.   I would drive it to
Rochester, NY if I buy it.
Many thanks and I'll see many of you in Ypsilanti!
George Haynes