[TR] TR3A Grill

Bill Beecher bill_beecher at flash.net
Sun Aug 3 20:14:28 MDT 2008

Hello List,

Just unboxed my new grill to find it is perfectly flat.  The old grill is
sort of concave and fits the opening in the apron just fine.

It the correct TR3A grill supposed to be flat or is this just the way it
ships and you shape it to fit the opening?   Or, has my front apron been so
re-worked that the opening is 2" shorter than it should be?

Thx,

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO