[TR] Hydrogen fuel. Part Two.

ZinkZ10C at aol.com ZinkZ10C at aol.com
Sun Aug 3 08:55:59 MDT 2008

tswhitez123 at hotmail.com writes:

<< So what's your point.  The engine is running anyway.  Best regards,  Tom   >

Added load on the engine = more fuel burned.  Just because the engine is
"running anyway" doesn't mean there is free energy for the taking.  Take a look
 at
the fuel / run time specs for a portable generator, _EVERY_ generator has
reduced run time per tank the higher load.   Please explain how a portable
generator uses more fuel at higher load if it is running anyway.

Manufactured Hydrogen is a energy storage medium ( like a battery ) where we
need to break atomic bonds to liberate H. There are losses in _EVERY_ energy
conversion.  Petroleum is a energy source where we just separate the mixture to
make it useful.

Hydrogen is useful in transporting electrical energy from a waterfall / wind
farm to a mobile energy consumer.  There is supposedly a way to extract H from
natural gas, this would follow the petroleum model however there will be
conversion losses.  Running compressed nat gas would be more efficient as the
losses would be less.

To think Hydrogen is a free ride is delusional, I bet those that think so are
the same people who build elaborate conspiracies ranging from UFOs to the
govt blew up buildings in NYC.

Harold