[TR] VTR/NATC convention

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Fri Aug 1 14:45:40 MDT 2008

List members, if you are attending this event, please stop by our
display.  We will be open Tuesday - Thursday in the hotel vendor area
and Friday at the car show.  Engine, suspension, brake goodies all on
display along with our gear reduction starters.  Tuesday afternoon I am
presenting a tech session on testing, tools and performance. Wednesday
morning Mike Cook and myself are doing a session on what it was like "in
the day". This will be from a corporate viewpoint, dealer viewpoint and
competition viewpoint.  "Win on Sunday and hopefully sell on Monday!"
If there is something you want me to bring, please call or email soon.
If I can bring it along, you save shipping.  See you there.  Thanks for
your time. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022