[TR] Fw: Hydrogen fuel.

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Aug 1 13:33:37 MDT 2008

In a message dated 8/1/2008 2:16:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
ambritts at bellsouth.net writes:
> >This is a growing area here in Florida. Better known as "Brown's Gas", its
>
> >been around for years. A google search will shed more light. There is a
> >company in Clearwater that has a contract with the military to fit out
> >"Humvees". The attached sites lend some additional info. GE is working on
> >this as you will see from the site below. The military has used it in
> >different forms for years as well as industry. Just lately smaller units
> >have been constructed to fit cars, both diesel and gas. I have seen these
> >many times and know people who claim mileage improvements anywhere from
> >10% to 40% depending on the unit and its construction. There are a few of
> >us here looking to build these for our daily drivers. After getting the
> >instructions, ($50) you can build the units for under $15. FWIW. So the
> >big question.............where has it been all these years?

On the same shelf as all the other snake oils.  Since you are googling Browns
Water look at the Wikipedia entry.  Specifically:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water-fuelled_car

Running a car on hydrogen presents one big problem: Where do you get the
hydrogen?  Most methods involve some other energy source either electric or
chemical.  There's no magic there other than the smoke and mirrors kind.

Dave