[TR] Suspension help.

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Apr 30 20:09:37 MDT 2008

> When I said I was bottoming out I meant that the exhaust,
> which I have routed under the frame, drags the ground.

In that case, you don't really need us to tell you to put the exhaust back
where it belongs.

I've even considered notching the rear apron so the exhaust outlet could be
moved higher, but instead I'm just careful to take speed bumps and ditches
at an angle (and accept that the exhaust tip has to be replaced
occasionally).  But my car is deliberately lower than stock, so it should be
less of an issue with standard tires, etc.

Randall