[TR] Blank Window Sticker

Tony Gordon triumph at 2simpleusa.com
Tue Apr 29 21:17:20 MDT 2008

Craig,

That is very kind, but you have give me the well deserved credit due to Joe
Burlein ... he did all the editing and cleaning up!  All I did was to add a
font sample to Joe's excellent work in the hope that we could use a similar
font to create our own window stickers ...  although I should acknowledge
that without your original scan, we would not be where we are now, so many
thanks to you both!

Tony Gordon
72 TR6