[TR] Blank Window Sticker

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Tue Apr 29 21:09:31 MDT 2008

Tony,

Hey thanks for doing that.  I had to look at it twice to realize it was my sticker with all the stuff to customize taken off!  Way cool.  This is one of this times you wish you had a financial interest!

You questions about options is a tough one.  I provided you the list presented to me as original, but your questions are legit.

I also have a both 72 brochure's, and the PI version from the UK.  In my insanity, I also came accross a 72 dealer portfolio, Triumph history sales brochure, and a Consumer information sales brochure all for the 72.  If any of these could help you, let me know.

I also received my new rear lense thanks to the list.

Craig Nicholls
Vienna, VA
1972 Triumph TR6