[TR] Wire Wheels and Pressure Washer

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Mon Apr 28 18:18:14 MDT 2008

Hmmmm....what I'm reading from all the responses so far is that it's perfect for the following:  taking off my wheels, needle spraying the wire wheels cautious not to hit the rubber, then topcoating with a fresh coat of wheel paint from a paint bomb....

Dare I confess the reason for needing to do this is, I tried the wrong kind of cleaner on the wire wheels and blurred the paint on two wheels....

Other than that, of course, I have led a life replete with perfection in all functions, physical and mental.

But then, I own a Triumph and that would be the entry qual....

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A  TS 58667  Inspected last Friday, mud season is practically over, and the car is ready to ride...except we have two days of rain scheduled and I'd still need my rainsuit to drive it even with the top up.  I blame it all on Lucas because they have such a poor track record at defending themselves against frivolous anxieties, so why not?

From: "Randall" <tr3driver at ca.rr.com>