[TR] Alignment specs

John Mitchell jmitch at snet.net
Sun Apr 27 19:01:32 MDT 2008

  Actually I should have said I have excessive toe-out.  I measure about 5 degree toe out on my Manco gauge.   JM

 I need to take the TR6 in for alignment as it appears I have
excessive toe in.  The right front wheel seems to be scrubbing the
pavement on full left turns.  I have 205-70-15" tires on wire wheels and
also have installed Goodparts rear trailing arm adjusters.  What specs
should I ask for for front toe-in and rear camber angle.  The numbers in
Bentley are for the car with 2 passengers on board and it won't be that
way when it gets aligned. Any advice would be appreciated.   John
Mitchell   76 TR6