[TR] [6pack] Armstrong shock oil - follow up

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Thu Apr 24 18:56:30 MDT 2008

Thanks for the diligent research!  I am about to go shopping for two  TRs.  I think I will use your choice of the 15wt for my TR3A (street) and the 20wt for my Ambro-TR project.

I suppose you know that you can play with the valving in these shocks, too? On my TR4 #197, I used MGB valves from the MG front shocks in the TR4 rears. This was a long time ago, so the details are lost to me. Very stiff, but that's what I needed.

Joe A