[TR] Of all the gall...

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 24 15:08:42 MDT 2008

I thought I'd take extra precaution in getting ready to install my new SS
brake lines from Classic Tubing.

When rubbing a 'ladies panty hose' over the flared ends of my new SS brake
lines they often snag on the face of the flare.  However, they do not snag on
a dry Q-tip.    Should I be concerned?  (SS smoothness is a primary
consideration in an effort to prevent galling from occuring.)

Thanks, Paul Dorsey  60 TR3

--
It has removed 325 spam emails to date.