[TR] Free TR6 Transmission

Joe Merone jmerone at rocketmail.com
Tue Apr 22 09:12:37 MDT 2008

All:

On Sunday Trevor the TR6 emerged from long his winter hibernation all rejuvenated and ready for another year of motoring.  It was the perfect day for a nice 100-mile shake out cruise.

It's now been 1 year and 4000 miles since I installed a HVDA 5-speed in the car.  I kept the original 4-speed in the corner of the garage "just in case" anything went wrong after the conversion.  Well that hasn't happened, so as promised I'm offering it up free of charge to anyone who would like it.

The 4-speed has 96K original miles on it, and is in good shape.  It always shifted well, the fluif was clean, leaks minimal (really) and there's no reason that this couldn't just be bolted right on to a car if needed.

Important note:  This transmission must be picked up within the next two weeks.  After that it's off to the dump.  No shipping - although I will deliver it within a 50 mile radius of my home.  If you are interested, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,
Joe Merone
CF18928 5-speed
South Burlington, VT