[TR] TRs and Stags and Wheels (Oh My!)

Raymond Hatfield iron_horse819 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 08:31:30 MDT 2008

Hello Y'all,

Negotiating with the wife on how to spend our tax refund, and I need a little
help from the list.  Will the 16" Panasports/Minilites/whatever for the TR fit
the Stag?  My wife really likes the low-profile look I got when I put 17"
Mustang wheels on my TR4A, but prefers the classic look of Panasports.  Also,
am I correct in believing that the wheel nuts are the same?  Last item, who
would have the best price on the ones with the gold spokes (she thinks these
will look really great on her Mallard Stag)

Thanks in advance,

Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned "Chance"
'73 Stag 4.3L, Auto, A/C, etc "Molly"