[TR] TR4 replacement parts

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Thu Apr 10 05:36:40 MDT 2008

On Wednesday 09 April 2008 10:14 pm, goh56agan at comcast.net wrote:
> List,
>  Can anyone answer some questions about replacement parts for a 62TR4?  I
> wasn't sure if these were appropriate for the List. I'm looking to replace
> the door seals.  Moss sells two pieces, a furflex and a rubber seal.  TRF
> also sells two pieces but seems to recommend a single combined strip.  The
> Moss parts are also more expensive.  Is there any difference in quality?
> Any experiences with these? Also any suggestions about best place to get
> the 1/2" belt conversion (again Moss's price is higher).
> Any help would be appreciated. I'm just getting started and I have a lot of
> questions. Contacting me off List is fine.
> Gary O
Gary,

I used the 2 piece setup (furflex on the inside and the rubber seal on the
outside).

The furflex fits real snug on the sill weld and up to the top of the
windshield.

The rubber fits in that groove  or channel.

THe fit was perfect and does its job. Real easy to install. The furflex looks
real sharp.

Both parts from TRF.

Bob