[TR] TR4 replacement parts

goh56agan at comcast.net goh56agan at comcast.net
Wed Apr 9 20:14:06 MDT 2008

List,
 Can anyone answer some questions about replacement parts for a 62TR4?  I wasn't
sure if these were appropriate for the List. I'm looking to replace the door
seals.  Moss sells two pieces, a furflex and a rubber seal.  TRF also sells two
pieces but seems to recommend a single combined strip.  The Moss parts are also
more expensive.  Is there any difference in quality? Any experiences with these?
Also any suggestions about best place to get the 1/2" belt conversion (again
Moss's price is higher).
Any help would be appreciated. I'm just getting started and I have a lot of
questions. Contacting me off List is fine.
Gary O