[TR] GT6 wheel color

Bob Streepy trstreep at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 9 12:03:07 MDT 2008

List-
	A friend of mine is getting ready to powdercoat a set of GT6 wheels and
asked me if I knew if  they were originally the same argent silver color as
TR6. I told him that I thought so, but wasn't sure, and that we might be
well-advised to defer to the collective wisdom of this list. If anyone would
be willing to advise, we would apreciate it.

Bob Streepy

CC58409 - Lucille the Wonder Car, as in "I wonder if anybody would pay .20
on the dollar for what I've spent on this thing."
TS78649L- Casper, not the world's nicest TR$, just the most expensive.