[TR] [6pack] TR6 TRansmission mount brackets

Raymond Hatfield iron_horse819 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 08:48:59 MDT 2008

Hi Todd,

Actually I did say I have a late TR6 frame - I did so after spending 3 years
trying to find a decent TR4A frame without sucess. What mounting issues are you
referring to? If it's engine-related, I've already worked those out, but I'd be
grateful if you would point out any other issues I need to be aware of.

Thanks for the clarification on the transmission mount, that's what I had been
told, but just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to be suprised down the road.

Raymond