[TR] dam PO

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 7 20:33:22 MDT 2008

My damn PO worked only about a day removing the front wiring from my TR3A
before he abandoned the restoration.  He removed the sub-harnesses responsible
for lights, flashers and horns and then lost them.  He also lost some of these
lights.  I could have lost some of the back ones!
    Knowing this enables me to blame someone else for my confusion.  Now you
have someone else to blame too!

I now notice there is a difference in the two front flasher bulb holders from
the two rear flasher bulb holders.  From the side, it can be seen, that one
type is longer than the other.  Trouble is, I DON'T KNOW IF THE LONGER ONE
GOES UP FRONT OR IN THE REAR?  The aftermarket vendor I bought them from
didn't say.  Can you help me?

Also, Moss show they use different bulbs, however, both flashers show they
take dual-filament bulbs.  However, I've already found out that a single
filament bulb will work in a dual filament bulb holder.   It will twist-in and
stay down too.  I've already bought the wrong kind of bulb for it!!

Thanks, Paul Dorsey
60 TR3A

--
It has removed 286 spam emails to date.