[TR] horns won't work

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 7 13:34:59 MDT 2008

Is there something I'm forgetting to do to make my TR3 horns work?

Although neither horn is hooked up to my TR3, they don't really make a 'blare'
at all when I hold their two wires to the positive and negative posts of my
12v family car battery.  If i reverse the wires/posts (reverse the polarity)
they still don't blow.

I am trying them individually.  Also, I think when the connection is being
made, they do, however, make the hiss echo that a phonograph record needle
makes (before or after the song- but not as loud).  What am I forgetting?

Paul Dorsey
60 TR3A

--
It has removed 286 spam emails to date.