[TR] Grill (Andy's new boat paid for)

Steven Newell steven at newellboys.net
Sun Apr 6 08:02:44 MDT 2008

Randy&Val DeRuiter wrote:

>>Just to clarify, that's $100US for a PAIR of vent grills AND the ducts
>>that go between the inner and outer wings. So guesstimate the Herald
>>grill component at $25 each. Your Heralds should be safe without a cable
>>lock through the grill.
>>

>Is that pricing confirmed from talking with Mr. Revington?  I think
>RTR7060 gets you only one grille, but hopefully that is enough for both sides
>of the car.  Then you have to order the ducts separately under
>part RTR7019.  At least thats how I've been interpreting it as I'm also
>thinking of those rally vents.

Ouch, well looking at it again it appears the ducts and grills are sold
as pairs and each, adding up to quite a bit. Revington likely ought to
be more careful with a photograph showing several items, only one of
which is included in the price. And I should be more careful with price
checking. Andy, lock up your car.

Steven